Newbie going to the meeting tomorrow

Countryreefer

BRS Member
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum, but have had a 65 gallon mixed reef for the past few years. I plan on attending the meeting tomorrow and joining BRS in hopes of getting some info for a new build that I am planning. I've been watching the site and there is a lot of great information on here. My plans are to upgrade my 65 to an SCA120 and a 35 cube with a basement sump. I need the cube to house my Maroon and Gold clown that likes to knock all of my coral around, so needless to say, she will have her own home! So, if anyone at the meeting has some time to discuss my project and let me ask a bunch of questions(probably some of which I know the answer to but want to make sure I am right), that would be great. Some of the main questions that I have are about plumbing all of the tanks together with a basement sump and the best way to transfer my current livestock.

Thanks in advance, Jeremy

Awesome! I look forward to meeting you. I am willing to chat, and have some advice to spare but am constantly still learning and limited in my knowledge of equipment and methods. See you tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeremy, great meeting you again, and getting to chat a bit (When I wasn’t chasing my son!). Hope you had fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was nice meeting everyone today. Thanks for making it feel like I had been to many previous meetings. Now to see what I can do with the palys!

Back