Nice MACNA Photo thread.

Here's one o' mine...

Who was at the Tiki Lounge on Friday night?
Who got wasted? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
oh man, i missed it friday....however...i did get there saturday...i love that lil' place. :p

Attachments

• bowloffun.jpg
    bowloffun.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 347
oh and one of my favorite parts of Macna...

Attachments

• seadragon.jpg
    seadragon.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 338
ahhh, I remember that place...the best mudslides I've ever had...although their kamakaze shots weren't bad either :eek: I'm sure DavidP remembers, too...Val where's that happy shot of him with his two dates??

must have been the cologne.... odur ala corona and mudslide :D
he was just so cute we had to kiss him lol.

Attachments

• kissyface.jpg
    kissyface.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 297
I only have two of the raffle (hmmm...I had my camera on me all weekend, but it never quite made it out of my pocket - can't understand how that could've happened!). :D

Attachments

• Sep - MACNA 003 Medium Web view.jpg
    Sep - MACNA 003 Medium Web view.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 302
Did anyone happen to get a pic of the 70 before I tore it down? After struggling to get everything back an I want to see how they had the corals aranged.

Cindy - check out that photo thread on RC - I think I saw a pic of the 70 there. There's a link at the top of this thread.

Daire

I just see one pic on RC with about 3 inches of the top right corner in a shot of the guy selling lighting. The tank shots are of the 120

I just downloaded my pics from the camera, maybe tomorrow night. But the wife wants the downstairs shower rod put up, something she doesn't like about taking a shower upstairs with only 3 walls

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back