Nick's Miracle Build

No problem. Your tank is looking kick a**!

LOL, I meant "Nick" :) Sorry

That's what I am doing with the pumps. As you mentioned a narrower tank is a bit trickier but I got it to work. I have the Tunzes pointing out towards the sides of the tank so I can achieve the same return flow in the middle like in your graph.

Just wanted to see if you found a better way of doing it. Thanks for the reply

A buddy showed up at the front door with a bucket. I just couldn't say no.

original.jpg

No problem. Your tank is looking kick a**!

LOL, I meant "Nick" :) Sorry

That's what I am doing with the pumps. As you mentioned a narrower tank is a bit trickier but I got it to work. I have the Tunzes pointing out towards the sides of the tank so I can achieve the same return flow in the middle like in your graph.

Just wanted to see if you found a better way of doing it. Thanks for the reply
Thanks for the kind words, but it's hard to have a "kick a**" tank when I look at yours.

But I'll still take the compliment! [emoji57][emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Surprisingly well. Probably the least drama of adding anything in my tank. So far so good. I just have to see how its temper will be. I’ve been reluctant to add one due to their notorious reputation of bad temper.

He acts like he’s been in there for years already lol
You can tell most of the other tangs respect him already except for the sailfin :D he’s probably the boss of the tank :cool:

Thanks guys. Yeah it’s likely that the Sohal will be the new boss in town. I have a Green and Purple gigantea for about 5 years now. Probably my favorite in the tank besides the fish of course.

As of 8/10
Maybe the home page Featured Thread will finally be removed and replaced with something else. :D
18641DA2-511E-4B05-8E90-25552BFD57B5.jpeg

Oh no! Are you shutting your tank down permanently?

OK, just read through your old posts and got the story. I have a problem though with you moving to Westford and getting an 800 gallon tank. Means we'll be neighbors, and I'll come visit and then I'll get jealous and want a bigger tank myself and probably buy a bigger tank and I've already got too much to do!

Last edited:
Lol. I'm not putting anything. Want to enjoy this reef-free life a bit.
Seriously though, selling and buying a house at the same time and moving with an 8 month-old is suicidal. Setting up another reef tank is the last thing on my mind right now. I had a good run. Since 2002. But I'll have to watch from the sideline for now.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back