Nick's Miracle Build

Absolutely lovely Nick!

If you don't mind ... a little constructive feedback on the video ... it was very shaky man lol YouTube has a 'fix shake' feature -- maybe apply that on the video? But absolutely love the tank, fish, corals, clams, nems, everything!!!

- Archit

Lol. Thanks Archit. I was looking for that feature. Will do it now. Maybe I was too much of a hurry to post it. Making the video and editing it took a lot of time and I was already frustrated with the software that I had to learn and using.

Lol. Thanks Archit. I was looking for that feature. Will do it now. Maybe I was too much of a hurry to post it. Making the video and editing it took a lot of time and I was already frustrated with the software that I had to learn and using.

Trust me, been there :p I believe it's called "stabilize" actually. Not sure which software you used, but I actually used YouTube's editor itself when I was making my videos ... I took a whole bunch of small videos (5-15 seconds each), uploaded all of them to YouTube, and I used YouTube's editor to stitch them together ... still took a loooonngg time, but ... it's free! :)

I'm using Cyberlink Movie Maker(paid software). It's time consuming to edit videos. And the way youtube is, if your song matches the song that the owner has a copyright, they send you a little notice even though you paid for the song digitally or CD.
PITA!

My goal with this project is to create a beautiful and manageable reef tank which inspire and encourage people to continue with the hobby. Not to make one quit. :D

Quick update from today. Everything is good. No complaints here.
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back