Nicks Stick Pics......

nicks387

Non-member
So I got some new additions and redid the tank a bit. Never thought I would fill in 300 gallons but now I am running out of room. I finally am satisfied with the way it looks. For now....;)
Check it out.

198.jpg

199.jpg

201.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. Its hard to work in there now since all of a sudden my clown tang decided he doesn't want me remodeling any more and as soon as I touch a coral he attacks me. Lol. Its funny but not funny at the same time. He comes at me so fast and scares the crap out of me.

Man no changes needed. Let that thing grow out and totm will be yours. Very nice work

did you ditch your sohal for a clown?

Tank looks awesome by the way... first pic really shows the density and size of corals too, more so then the FTS anyways...

Yeah, in the FTS you cant tell how big it really is. It doesnt look like 300 gallons. When you take that into consideration you get a better feel of how big the corals are.

No Joel, I have always had the clown. I was ditching the sohal since he is bigger then the clown and now that the clown is getting big too they fight sometimes and crash into my sps which sucks but I still have both for now.

No Joel, I have always had the clown. I was ditching the sohal since he is bigger then the clown and now that the clown is getting big too they fight sometimes and crash into my sps which sucks but I still have both for now.

ohh ok, i just didn't see the sohal in any of the pictures, so figured you ditched it for the clown.. both awesome fish.. make me wish i was upgrading to a 6' er

I wish I could get some acros to survive. That tank is unreal. If you need to get rid of any to make some room I might be willing to help you out.;)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back