None gold gold torch?

I always ask to turn the lights to high blues with medium high white. That’s how I keep my tank. I bought on frag before at a show, gorgeous! Brought it home. Brown.

So those with metal halides, or like to watch their fish (like me) then the pictures people take are somewhat pointless. Price plays a large role when purchasing banana nipples flaming oranges 8000 if it looks like a regular pinkish greenish brown in my tank.

So is it considered cheating to take pics under the spectrum you grow them in.

I don’t think so. I took these under my normal light schedule, these were taken about 8:30-9pm. iPhone XS no filter no editing. I like the blues at night.

64e99d844a2d8b2d357dc6c2ef9cf581.jpg

9f4de3a994ed0c44f5ed870f39501319.jpg

c191bb5e7781dff3690e7002014c7e50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't a lot of other corals that would give you more gold than Tyree pink lemonade, jawbreaker mushroom and a few Zoas.

My gold torch are as gold as it can be under normal lighting. I am growing them out, which all of them are growing like gangbusters.
635f68a28f0e536861e6a01dac99c7e4.jpg

The acan colony at the left back side is my favorite acan.

So went to a guys house to by some coral. Im new but fell in love with the rare stuff. He told me he had a gold torch but there wasn't a spec of gold on it. At 400 at id thought I'd see gold from across the room is this just. Me being new

Where did you see that $400 gold torch? It may just due to the lighting or tank chemistry. If it is at least two heads, it may be worth buying it and watch it turns gold.
Or I will go buy it but need to see it in person first.

Where did you see that $400 gold torch? It may just due to the lighting or tank chemistry. If it is at least two heads, it may be worth buying it and watch it turns gold.
Or I will go buy it but need to see it in person first.

I got alot of flack for this. Pic never look like real deal is what most ppl said. But your gold torchs look exactly like pictures. The dragon soul you have is very very gold. I understand light, spectrum, I no that different lights make things look different. But at 400ish per frag lets face if if there is any doubt then you my friend have a realy ugly example or its strieght fake. Thank you dong for showing me what the real deal looks like.

My gold torch are as gold as it can be under normal lighting. I am growing them out, which all of them are growing like gangbusters.
635f68a28f0e536861e6a01dac99c7e4.jpg

Is the gold on the left aussie? And dragon soul on the far right? You worried about that scolly at all? Probably looks closer in the pic

That scolly is fine, because I moved it to another tank to make room for more torch.

The black torch has moved to his new home today, it was sold, fast.
Now I get an empty spot to look at.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back