NORI SHEETS

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
WHO USES NORI/SEAWEED TO FEED FOR MARINE HERBIVORES AND WHAT DO YOU USE?

I USUALLY GET FROM SALTWATERAQUARIUM SITE BUT THEYRE OUT OF THE SEA VEGGIES SEAWEED GREEN AT THE MOMENT.

ARE OTHER BRANDS SAFE ENOUGH TO USE AS LONG AS IT'S NOT FLAVORED ETC... JUST ROASTED?

PLEASE ADVISE AND THANKS IN ADVANCED.

Nori lasts me a while. I haven’t looked into using roasted seaweed from the grocery store.

Ocean nutrition, JS Sea Veggies, Omega One

Nori lasts me a while. I haven’t looked into using roasted seaweed from the grocery store.

Ocean nutrition, JS Sea Veggies, Omega One
GOTCHA I USED MY STASH AND NOW I'M A LITTLE LOW LOL

1595448291836.png

yOU THINK THIS WILL WORK?

I'm using Jason Sprung's Purple Seaweed (from Amazon), and Green and Red Nori from Petco (forget the brand). Also have Seaweed Extreme pellets from Hikari that I put in the fish goo and toss in every so often by themselves.

When I put in the Nori I put in a small piece of each of the three kinds. The fish that eat it seem to prefer the purple the most.

I'm using Jason Sprung's Purple Seaweed (from Amazon), and Green and Red Nori from Petco (forget the brand). Also have Seaweed Extreme pellets from Hikari that I put in the fish goo and toss in every so often by themselves.

When I put in the Nori I put in a small piece of each of the three kinds. The fish that eat it seem to prefer the purple the most.
good to know thank you chief. I do use Hikari pellets for some of the fish that can't eat the PE mysis or brine and prefer it. I always keep them as happy as possible. They're pigs when it comes to eating LOL

I use this from Amazon 100 sheets
Awesome ty

This is all I use. Haven't had a fish yet that didn't like it. It also doesn't fall apart.

That ones unavailable as well. Thank you and I will save it to my amazon by in the future lol

H’mart Korean markets have all kinds and I use for long time $3.99 for 50 sheets
Both my markets are out and only have the small packs for now. I usually get the 50- 100 count sheets from them. It’s crazy!
Thank you Tim

Back