Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American BBQ. Rowley, Ma

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Beacon Grille, Woburn, Ma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other. Post in thread.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Okay, what night is best for you? Fridays are the only ones I can't do unless I get someone to cover my overnight

Yeah, my bad, I haven't been on here lately. I'm open to suggestions since Ray is out of commission for a while.

I am coming around, there are a couple harvest fests coming up. One in Newbury sponsored by Ipswich ale and the other in Salem sponsored by pample mouse, lots of different companies at this one. The first one is free to get in but you buy beer tickets the other one is $20 and you get a sample glass and get to try a lot of stuff plus free crackers and cheese and stuff like that. The Ipswich ale one has lots of stuff for kids to do for free and is a great family event. Decorating pumpkins, a baseball game, catered food from Tennessee BBQ and Ipswich clam bake (you do have to pay for food) I usually drive there and the wife drives home lol.

cool cool... i only ask cuz if i go, i dont wana run into my ex, cuz that is most definately something she would attend in her hometown as she lives in Salem NH... lmao

I was there as well... Well I was there at 4am running on the beach before work :(

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back