Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American BBQ. Rowley, Ma

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Beacon Grille, Woburn, Ma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other. Post in thread.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
if we plan it for aug. I can brew some watermelon ale.......my favorite beer I make :)

So, the plan for the cookout at Rays is for the first or second week in August. We could also go out some night in July if you are all up for it.

The Sports Depot, Georgetown/Groveland line. Cheap drinks and good eats. Pool, darts, CD machine and free pop corn.

I am currently researching a new smoker for my 4th of July cookout so if we do something here we can do some smoked food.

Score. FYI, at HD I saw a propane and charcoal grill and smoker. It was pretty sweet. Let me know what to bring to smoke.

I will probably do a pork butt to make pulled pork, I also make my own BBQ sauce. The pork will take around 14 hours to smoke IIRC

I will probably do a pork butt to make pulled pork, I also make my own BBQ sauce. The pork will take around 14 hours to smoke IIRC

That's nice to know someone around here does real BBQ . ... I have not seen a BBQ joint around here at all .

Ok so we have pulled pork, homemade bbq sauce, homebrew beer random mckinnons meats, and some fried stuff if i got this right. Im going to have to not eat for a week before this thing.

That's nice to know someone around here does real BBQ . ... I have not seen a BBQ joint around here at all .

well I try :)

I just went to a grad party this past weekend and it was catered by smokey dave's bbq. really good bbq, the beef brisket was out of this world! I have yet to do a brisket but might do one to break in the new smoker when it arrives Friday.

I also think I have a kit to do an Irish stout and it would be ready by the 2nd week of August, also the week before my back surgery so any later then that and I will have to wait 6-8 week to do anything (so they tell me)

Saturdays are booked for me right up until my surgery. Man what a busy summer, I have not even started my boat yet this year, it still has antifreeze in the lines from winterizing it.

Back