North Shore night out?

We're already here... Come into the bar fourth table on the right... I have a Red Sox hat on...

It was pretty fun times... It's ok Brian it was prob better without you guys :p (j/k'ing :D) Actually we might not have had enough room for anybody else... As it was we had to steal an extra chair from the bar...

How did I know that is what you would have posted :rolleyes: And for the record I didn't sleep on the couch, you guys didn't get me in any trouble... You came close though Matt :p

I have been there twice and it is good, but you really need to bring your feed bag.

Yep, yep, yep. You really need a hollow leg and I know I cannot eat like that anymore. It is just too much. What ever happens you need to try the chicken hearts...

Taste like chicken. Hearts that is... but you have to try it just to say you did.

We have a Brazillian BBQ like that down the street from where I work and we go there every 6 months. Just for the simple fact that no human body should consume that much sodium at one sitting on a frequent basis.

I do not remember the pricing. I want to say it was over $16.00 for the buffet.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back