Not sure if I want to do special orders anymore ....

Hey Nick having trouble sizing it on here can email you a pic. Now that yours is fully open, mine is about same size as your purple. I saw yours the day they came in. I didn't expect mine to be that big either had to move all my coral around. And change the flow.

Dong,
They're giganteas. Trust me, I know my anemones. :)
The bumps and purple spots(very light) are shown in the picture with the budding pedal laceration.

Nick: AMAZING pictures!!! :) Thank you for posting them!

Matt: Yep! Same supplier! Same batch :)

Dong: I'm pretty positive all 3 of Giganteas -- I asked my sales rep to quadruple check before shipping them out to me :)

Thanks!

- Archit

I think my supplier might have just received a couple more in stock today!

Who else wants one?? :) (or if you're courageous like Nick ... 2 :p )

Thanks,

- Archit

Here are my pics thanks to Nick.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416445175932.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416445175932.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 518
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416445183160.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416445183160.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 501
Here's an update of the duo. The colors are now a lot better than before. The purple regain all of its zoanthallae making it more brown in appearance.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Full tank shot to show the location and size of the anemones. This is why I'm going for a bigger tank.
original.jpg

Bamn!!! Very nice Nick!!! They are gorgeous and your tank looks amazing! Didn't you start out with small frags of SPS? Did they all turn into mini-colonies? If yes that's some impressive growth! :)

- Archit

Thank Archit. Yes, beside two colony that I got as mariculture, everything sps in the tank is from frags from members. I also did not move any frag from its original location. Fortunately, they all adapt. I do, however, still have a couple frags that are not growing. It encrusted on the rock but not growing up and spreading. I've heard of growth stunt on some frags and you need to break it off and induce new growth. I've yet to do that but they all will have to break off from the rock somehow when I do the tank move.
last November
original.jpg

Now. You can make out the growth of the frags from above.
original.jpg

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back