November Club Meeting Nov. 16

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Come and join your fellow Boston Reefers at our November Club Meeting. This will be a DIY Meeting that includes a 1 Year Grow-out Contest limited to the first 20 Members. Planning on DIY Top Down Viewers and FIsh Goo. Doors open at 12 sharp. The first 20 paid members to come see me will receive a head of Hammer Coral to participate in the growout. Water testing and Fragging will be available at this meeting.Rules will be posted at a later date.

Hope to see you all there.

November Meeting Poster.JPG

Stop by have a drink, get some fish food,

Any members interested in hosting a DIY event send a message to one of the BOD members!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna be able to make it myself. Missed my weekend off, one week early. And time off if out of the question unfortunately being short handed at work

Any chance we can get another walk through to revisit the amazing tank we saw last year?? I think it was Paul's in Bridgewater.

Not to be confused with the other Paul in Bridgewater @greatbeardedreefer

Any chance we can get another walk through to revisit the amazing tank we saw last year?? I think it was Paul's in Bridgewater.

Not to be confused with the other Paul in Bridgewater @greatbeardedreefer
I'm in E.B. bud, lol. Possibly, would have to reach out to him.

Come and join your fellow Boston Reefers at our November Club Meeting. This will be a DIY Meeting that includes a 1 Year Grow-out Contest limited to the first 20 Members. Planning on DIY Top Down Viewers and FIsh Goo. Doors open at 12 sharp. The first 20 paid members to come see me will receive a head of Hammer Coral to participate in the growout. Water testing and Fragging will be available at this meeting.Rules will be posted at a later date.

Hope to see you all there.

View attachment 129885
How do we register to come?

How do we register to come?
If you’re trying to be a paid member click on your user icon and then select account upgrades to see the rates. If you just want to attend the meeting it’s free to everyone and you don’t have to be a paid member. Just for the free grow out frags they only give those to members. It’s a fun bunch of people with a lot of knowledge and fun events for the whole family. I try to attend these, just been busy. Might make this one.
Here’s the link:
http://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

34E82F9C-A66C-4A69-A88B-47254C7456EC.png

Will anyone be selling frags at the meeting?
I'll have some zoas, palys and a couple hawkins echinata frags with me.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back