Oceans in glass

wdebenedettojr

BRS Member
Another great visit to oceans in glass on Sunday. Tanks as always looked spotless and they had some really nice corals available at great prices. I picked up a stunning pink and green elegance coral that is the size of a softball for only $100. That coral and considering the size and how beautiful it was I would have paid double that. I know how difficult elegance corals are but this specimen just looked perfect and I was more than happy to give it a shot. Thanks Dave! Always a pleasure stopping by up there.

Personal comment having nothing to do with a vendor experience DELETED.

This forum has clear and specific rules which are displayed above. Please read and respect them, or don't bother posting here at all.

John K

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped by on a whim yesterday (3/26/17), and it appears the store will be closing very soon. Everything 40% off. They were in the process of tearing down some of the tanks. Stock levels (drygoods and livestock) getting low, check it out soon to catch a deal on whatever you may need that they still have. Sad to see another store go, this was a good one.

wow that is sad to hear.
certainly it's very difficult for any local LFS to survive when almost 98% of hobbyists buy their dry stocks online and or even livestocks online

mpsteve

Sps connoisseur
BRS Member
Yea it sucks to see a store go but at the same time they have to make prices competitive. I mean if you can get something for over ten dollars cheaper including shipping, why wouldn't you get it online.

Upcoming Events

Sunday February 17th, 2019
BRS February Meeting
West Side Social Club
4 Harrington Court
Wakefield MA

Saturday March 2nd, 2019
Frag Farmer's Market
E.O. Smith High School
1235 Storrs Road
Storrs, CT

Sunday March 10th, 2019