Official Event Thread 2020

scavdog

Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
2020 is upon us and we would love to hear from the membership (and non-members) what YOU want to see for events this year.

Your opinion counts! So whether new or existing member, please weigh in!

The 2020 BOD is planning some awesome speaker engagements, as well as:

Let's make 2020 awesome! Not a member paid member??? Upgrade your account!

Last edited:
Regarding Speakers:

Did you know that
as a MASNA Sponsored club we are eligible for subsidies that will help assist in hosting the following speakers?:

Ret Talbot

Charles Delbeek

Tony Vargas

Sanjay Joshi

Robert Fenner

Mitch Carl

John Coppolino

Charles Mazel

Janet Nestlerode

Mike Paletta

Matthew Palmtag

Ron Shimek

Rob Toonen

Myron Roth

Dana Riddle

Matt Wittenrich

Terry Siegel

Mark Callahan

Andy Rhyne

Frank Baensch

Kevin Kohen

Bruce Carlson

Scott Michael

Martin Moe

Julian Sprung

Tal Sweet

Marc Levenson

Paul Whitby

Tom Lang

Elizabeth Hinchey

Adam Blundell

Joe Yaiullo

Sandra Shoup

Butch Ringelspaugh

Richard Ross

Murray Camp

Todd Gardner

James Fatherree

Kevin Erickson

Craig Bingman

Wow this is an amazing cast of speakers looking forward to 2020!

2020 is upon us and we would love to hear from the membership (and non-members) what YOU want to see for events this year.

Your opinion counts! So whether new or existing member, please weigh in!

The 2020 BOD is planning some awesome speaker engagements, as well as:

Let's make 2020 awesome! Not a member paid member??? Upgrade your account!
Shared on our Social media platforms.

Love to see that the club is making a push to bring in more speakers. This is what your membership funds and the auction funds go to. As a past president of the club I can attest to how much work goes into bringing in a speaker for a meeting. Definitely worth it and makes for an awesome meeting. Hopefully I'll be on a new schedule in July and have weekends off so I can make it to meetings again!!!

What about tank tours like the old good days.
Absolutely Roger! That's certainly going to be part of the BOD agenda on the 25th. Heck, with a lack of January meeting, I'd think out would be a cool get together this month.

Marc Levenson is ready to book his flight and Joe Y of Atlantis said he'd be happy to give the club a behind the scenes tour along with potential hotel discounts if we want to make a weekend out of it. He's been known to allow people to dive in his 20k gallon reef from time to time ;).

If there are any NEAQ employees out there, I could use to refresh my contacts list.

More to come!

I second Sanjay. I watched one of the vids of his tank on youtube and I think I heard him say he runs all the channels on his radions at full power. I can't find it again and I'm wondering if that's true.

Good news. Sanjay is officially excited to visit the club. Within a few weeks, the BOD will have the entire year laid out. This will include dates and venues so you can plan wayy in advance to make an event. :)

Cheers

Joe

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back