Contest Official November Green Birdsnest Growout Thread

That would be a good question for the rules people. Growth may not nesissarily be up. Yours has grown more than mine but I think mine is “taller growth but yours is over all bigger growth as of last post measurement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picture from yesterday.
b15e23946702fe44ddf9334f9ccf24d8.jpg

1 1/4” with that measurement. So up 1/4 inch. Last image must have been a bad angle made me feel like I had a chance [emoji16]

@Marshall O get your January update in!

Late to the party...but my update is simply that mine is now covered in algae [emoji53] The other corals I got from the meeting are doing great (Monti, hammer, and the weed known as Xenia). This one not so much. Good luck to those still in it!!

Ours doesn't seem to be growing quite as dramatically as it was before but still doing really well!

Wow aresangel i thought yours was a gonner as i was reading the thread... Great job. Gives me hope for my own corals that have the "white" morph lol

Wow aresangel i thought yours was a gonner as i was reading the thread... Great job. Gives me hope for my own corals that have the "white" morph lol

Went into school today to feed fish... looks like the bottom is starting to “thin” out again :(. I had a few corals go white and come back. A hammer was “dead”. I through the dead stock in the back of the tank and 4 months later a tiny green was coming out of the skeleton where one of the heads was. Now it’s back a puffy (still only 1 head). Same thing happened to a candy cane of mine. This one definitely looks like it is going to madducks though! I will try to get my update up next week.

Tim

I need to track down the ruler but here's a current picture of the birdsnest. Still doing great : )

@madducks42 great job! Just don’t let it die... even though I think you technically already won! Are you going to the March meeting?

@aresangel Yay! I've literally been repeating, "Please don't die" to it every morning for the last 3 months. Unfortunately I can't make the March meeting because I'll be out of town. I'm hoping to make the April meeting.

Lol I can’t kill the damn thing in my tank. I cut it down to little more then a Frag and it’s the size of like 4 softballs again

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back