Oh my did you guys see this?

Never see stuff like that around here, I should of taken the trip to Orlando!!

While I agree on the beautiful corals, I've seen quite a bit of just as beautiful corals in our LFS.
Their LEDs in the video makes it look more attractive but I highly doubt any corals would survive that kind of blue light for the long run.

There's really not too many around. And I don't have any secret connection with LFS either.
LTR usually have a very nice colored LPS and softies in stock. And they run LEDs.
Jays runs nothing fancy. You have to know the potential of the corals in his tank and he does have some very nice corals most people just walk pass them because they don't "glow".

There's really not too many around. And I don't have any secret connection with LFS either.
LTR usually have a very nice colored LPS and softies in stock. And they run LEDs.
Jays runs nothing fancy. You have to know the potential of the corals in his tank and he does have some very nice corals most people just walk pass them because they don't "glow".

I agree with you J's has some nice stuff you just got to see and look for the hidden gems inside a store [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just so you guys know, a lot of vendors don't own those corals :) wholesale suppliers start hoarding for these shows months in advance to showcase their goods, and team up with stores for these shows. The wholesellers bring the goodies to show them off, stores sell, and everyone's happy.

Just wanted to share that little insider information so people don't feel our LFS's are the one ones that don't get good stuff :)

And as pointed out, all stores get good pieces once in a while ... Just have to look for em :p

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I didnt see a single acro, just wild lps under moonlights and low flow and top down views. On their own cool looking but not my style of reefbuilding. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of high priced stuff. Another Reefapalooza coming to the Meadowlands in June.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would love to see them one day coming to Boston we have a big expo center downtown that will be great to see One of those venues come down [emoji33][emoji23][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe? A lot of volunteer work involved. Just don't see it happening, different day and age.

Most definitely. Would be impossible to enjoy it. Am definitely thinking of going to New Orleans this year.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back