One Small Reef

Aquatic Nerd

(Formerly SeventyTimes7)
BRS Member
This post is not intended to stir the pot.
It's not to continue recent beef between members.

This post is to remind everyone why we are here. All of us together are a collective reef, constantly relying on eachother for information, help, or what have you. The reefing community is relatively small, nearly everyone knows eachother. And if they don't, they know of you. Be mindful of your actions as they have consequences in the community. Not only does it affect your standing with individuals, but it affects the look of the club, and possibly steers away future members.
This community self polices itself whether you see it or not. I myself have seen far too many people torch themselves in the community, ruining their own names and really making it hard for them to be a part of the reef. People don't forget.

Tldr: be mindful, we all know eachother. One Reef, One Dream.

Thanks to everyone in this great community.

Last edited:
The title got me excited and I thought someone else here kept a pico
83C81E2F-4A5A-46BE-B18A-041D879071C9.jpeg
01D24EF9-F442-4088-94D1-3B55094F10CE.jpeg

You are 100% right Josh. I am seeing far too many people burning bridges because of the things they are doing. You would be surprised how far a bad name travels versus a good name. Burn someone and you become the Anti Christ and word will spread faster than old ladies gossiping at bingo.

You are 100% right Josh. I am seeing far too many people burning bridges because of the things they are doing. You would be surprised how far a bad name travels versus a good name. Burn someone and you become the Anti Christ and word will spread faster than old ladies gossiping at bingo.

Lol old ladies at bingo [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back