WTB Opening a store, ISO a few things

CrazyHorseLady

BRS Member
Hey Everyone!

My boyfriend and I are opening a LFS here in Auburn and we are in need of some things. We are on a strict budget, meaning we have so much money allocated to certain areas to open our store and supplies needed for housing fish and corals, needs to be spread out so we can buy as much as possible with what we have budgeted. To be up front, we are not looking for typical hobbyist pricing (which is usually only a small difference from what I can pay for it wholesale) or to drive all over creation for one thing here or there. We are interested in buying as much as we can in one place at a time for the best cost we can get outside of what we pay wholesale. I have a wanted list below. Please feel free to reply here or text me at 774-415-6144, my name is Angel :)

ISO:

*Tanks, prefer 40 breeders, 10 gallons, 5 gallons, and even 2.5 gallons. We will entertain EVERYTHING though (except bio-cubes). RR is best on larger tanks but not necessary
*Rubbermaid stock tanks
*Skimmers
*LED lighting
*Powerheads/Wavemakers
*Return Pumps
*Heaters
*HOB Overflows
*RO/DI system, the bigger the better, we can replace filters if needed

We do not need stands for tanks or tops and we do not need HOB filters :)

Abrooks12376

BRS Member
Some guy on the cape, Marco rocks? Is liquidating his entire setup. Could be worth the van rental?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

rroberts17

BRS Member
Coral Reef Aquarium, 1464 Fall River Avenue, Seekonk, MA 02771 is going out of business and selling everrything. Might be worth the drive...

After 19 years in business we will be closing our store on March 31st. We still have a lot of corals, inverts, as well as supplies and some fish. The store fixtures and equipment will be for sale as well. We want to thank everyone for their support through the years! We will send future updates on the status of our stock and the closing. Please stop in soon while the stock is still good! Thank you, Ruth & Jeremy

Pinkskunk

BRS Member
if you want cheap tanks Petco has special on $1/gal frequently. not sure if you can get cheaper with shipping even if you are a store with license as Petco buy them in the hundred thousands...........

CrazyHorseLady

BRS Member
Coral Reef Aquarium, 1464 Fall River Avenue, Seekonk, MA 02771 is going out of business and selling everrything. Might be worth the drive...

After 19 years in business we will be closing our store on March 31st. We still have a lot of corals, inverts, as well as supplies and some fish. The store fixtures and equipment will be for sale as well. We want to thank everyone for their support through the years! We will send future updates on the status of our stock and the closing. Please stop in soon while the stock is still good! Thank you, Ruth & Jeremy

I am so sorry to hear that :( I wish you the best in your future. Please message me if you have stuff to get rid of

CrazyHorseLady

BRS Member
if you want cheap tanks Petco has special on $1/gal frequently. not sure if you can get cheaper with shipping even if you are a store with license as Petco buy them in the hundred thousands...........
I think we just missed the sale that's why I'm turning to FB and the forums

dakar652

dakar652
BRS Member
If you want to come look at all of what I have in Worcester, I'm looking to clean house and will sell for cash or trade for store credit for livestock...the guys at Lucky's in Worcester seemed interested in stopping by when I made them the same offer, but I haven't heard from them in over a week.

I have well over 100lbs of cured live rock...4 tanks and 3 stands...aragonite sand...CPR HOB skimmer...Large CPR HOB Refugium...CPR HOB cs90 overflow...CPR Filter sock holder and filter socks with all the plumbing...brand new and used heaters...a Rena Filstar XP3 Canister filter with a TON of media (carbon, ammonia treatment, mechanical filtration)...you're welcome to it all because I might be moving across the country next year for all I know at this point and I'm trying to get a leg up on downsizing while I can.

I'm over on the east side right next to UMass Campus near the bridge to Shrewsbury. PM me and I'll shoot you my cell number and we can arrange a time for you to stop by if you're interested.

-Mike

CrazyHorseLady

BRS Member
If you want to come look at all of what I have in Worcester, I'm looking to clean house and will sell for cash or trade for store credit for livestock...the guys at Lucky's in Worcester seemed interested in stopping by when I made them the same offer, but I haven't heard from them in over a week.

I have well over 100lbs of cured live rock...4 tanks and 3 stands...aragonite sand...CPR HOB skimmer...Large CPR HOB Refugium...CPR HOB cs90 overflow...CPR Filter sock holder and filter socks with all the plumbing...brand new and used heaters...a Rena Filstar XP3 Canister filter with a TON of media (carbon, ammonia treatment, mechanical filtration)...you're welcome to it all because I might be moving across the country next year for all I know at this point and I'm trying to get a leg up on downsizing while I can.

I'm over on the east side right next to UMass Campus near the bridge to Shrewsbury. PM me and I'll shoot you my cell number and we can arrange a time for you to stop by if you're interested.

-Mike
Please message me so I can give you my number