Group Buy Order from Vivid Aquariums?

Group Buy Rules & Regulations <----- Please read

Hannahhh

Non-member
Hi everyone, I am hoping to place an order from vivid aquarium. Does anyone else want to order stuff from them so that we can avoid the shipping cost (or at least split it)? I can order it to my house if you are willing to front me the money or it can be ordered to your house and I can pay you at pick up. Or possibly some other situation with payment. I just don't want to get stuck paying a fortune for corals I don't want. Let me know if anyone is interested! I had a fantastic experience ordering from Vivid in the past, great customer service and the corals looked exactly as advertised.

Hi everyone, I am hoping to place an order from vivid aquarium. Does anyone else want to order stuff from them so that we can avoid the shipping cost (or at least split it)? I can order it to my house if you are willing to front me the money or it can be ordered to your house and I can pay you at pick up. Or possibly some other situation with payment. I just don't want to get stuck paying a fortune for corals I don't want. Let me know if anyone is interested! I had a fantastic experience ordering from Vivid in the past, great customer service and the corals looked exactly as advertised.
I’m looking into it...

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back