~~ Original LTR Equipment -- for sale (again!) ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Initially this setup was sold however the buyers only picked up part of it, and a lot is still here. Unfortunately they're non-responsive now so I need to put this back up for sale.

We're trying to get our basement finished so I want to get this stuff out asap.

-- 50g Rubbermaid bins: $25 ea (4 available)
-- 150g Rubbermaid bins with top part cut off (so probably 100g each now?): $25 ea (2 available)
-- 125g standard tank -- 2 drilled holes in the back. I don't think it has scratches but regardless: $75 (1 available)

* these will need to be cleaned up and will require some elbow grease, hence the low prices.

I'll post more stuff when I get back to the house and get a chance to look around.

Please note -- every thing is first come first serve and payment required prior to pickup; I haven't received the payment from previous stuff that the buyers took so slowly losing faith on "word of mouth" that I used to value very much :)

Please do not ask me who the buyers were and no ill-comments. They were friends.

Thanks,

- Archit

I'll take the 150 gallon tub

Thanks Bob -- I'll PM you for pickup details.

1 150/100g tub and 1 50g tub gone; rest still available.

Also have 90g acrylic tank (drilled) -- probably has minor scratches so might need to be buffed up if you're looking to set it up as a display tank (hasn't been used in 4 years). -- $50

3 x Green bins (I think around 25-30g ea?) plumbed in together -- $75 << These are very nice to setup as frag tank or QT tank or really anything. We just never had the space to set them up so haven't been used in almost 4 years. These are clean.

Bump!! Need this stuff gone guys!! These are good deals! But ... if you must, feel free to make offers :)

1 150/100g tub picked up.

125g Pending
90g (60" x 18" x 19") Possibly Pending

Everything else is available.

Thanks for the PMs guys! All replied to.

If everyone that PMed me comes and pick the stuff up, I think all the items I listed can be marked sold; but like I said, first come first serve :)

-------------

We also have a few large barrels that were used for RO + Salt water at some point -- they do not have lids. $10 each in-case you're interested. Same thing as all the other stuff -- will need to be cleaned.

Thanks,

- Archit

Hi archit!

What kind of barrels are these, and rough volume?

I know you say you don't have lids, but it it a type of barrel that will accept a lids?

Gracias

I'll try to take pics tomorrow morning of the barrels; I believe they're all approx 50gal each.

Not sure regarding the lids -- I just wanted to throw it out there in-case any one was wondering :)

- Archit

Almost all sold! 1 50g rubbermaid bin and the barrels for RODI/Salt left. First come first serve :) some of the barrels already have the float valves attached.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back