*** Pacific Sun Doser -- Coming out soon!!!! ***

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
One of the sexiest dosers on the market! And at a very very sweet price point too!!!!

Please PM/email me to pre-order yours today!!!! :)

From PacificSun:
------------------------------------

It has 5 independent, super-accurate channel (dosage from 0.1ml to 1500ml per day - up to 24 doses per day), built-in auto top off with water level sensors and computer-controlled DC pump for refilling evaporated water (up to 300 liters per hour, 2m lift ).
Available in version with silicone tube / Viton tube - provides great accuracy and configure using the wireless controller - using an application on the PC / Mac / Android.
Provides ultra-smooth dispensing - no spikes in water parameters (up to 24 injections per day for each channel).

1486729_261918250628396_14487442_n.jpg

580555_261920137294874_88437857_n.jpg

1508502_261918243961730_1096378988_n.jpg

1503419_261918233961731_1131153857_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is awesome!
Do you know what the dimensions are for the unit (so it can eventually have a home in a custom stand)?
Also, are there any images of the sensors available?

this is amazing. I have always wondered when someone was going to make a doser with a float sensor.

I still have the marine magic doser I bought from you last year in the package! Ha!

I'm in too!!

Thanks! :) Please let me know if you'd like to pre-order them. I just received the confirmation -- PRE-ORDER PRICE IS $449!!!!! (price is very likely to go up after initial introduction)

This is awesome!
Do you know what the dimensions are for the unit (so it can eventually have a home in a custom stand)?
Also, are there any images of the sensors available?

I'll ask them to see if I can get the full specs :)

this is amazing. I have always wondered when someone was going to make a doser with a float sensor.

I still have the marine magic doser I bought from you last year in the package! Ha!

lol mine is still in the box as well :p I guess that's a good thing because now I can install the PacificSun ones right away! :)

Do you know:
How does it connect to the computer? - wireless?
What is the life of the pumps (hours of use)?

Do you know:
How does it connect to the computer? - wireless?
What is the life of the pumps (hours of use)?

Connection to the computer will be wireless -- Bluetooth.

Let me find out regarding the life of the pumps -- more than likely it's similar to other dosing units on the market, but I"ll check :)

What is the difference between the Pro and Regular versions?

Thanks!

Found it - Price for Kore 5th(ATO included)
Version Pro with Optical water sensors and temp probe

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back