*** PacificSun Black Friday Sale!!! *** 10% off!!!!!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
From now until end of November, we will have all PacificSun lamps at 10% off as part of the Black Friday special.

We are the first store in New England area to carry and feature PacificSun lamps, and have the most experience with these when it comes to usability, features, pros + cons, recommending lamps perfect for your tanks, debugging, etc.

This is a very limited time deal so please contact me ASAP to reserve your lamps!

Thanks!

- Archit

As a customer who purchased one of these lamps, I advise all people in the market for a new light to check these out. Even if your not in the market for one, check them out, you may decide that it is time :)
Archit knows his Lamps and is beyond helpful.

How much do those 24" LED-T5 Hybrids go for? Interested in one of those

You meant the one I brought to the meeting, right? :)

Those fixtures are $999 - 10% -- so $899 -- they come with a 145w panel with 2 24w T5 slots.

There's also a 75w version of the fixture -- that one comes with a 75w led panel with 2 24w T5 slots. Those fixtures are $899 - 10% off -- so $809. For the price difference, personally I'd go with the 145w because you'll have a lot more options with it down the line, along with increased re-sale value.

Thanks! :)

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back