Paid / Non Paid member PM inbox.

ro_nicu

Non-member
if there a difference, did we change anything lately? Just got a notification that a PM has not been delivered due to the inbox being full, deleted 150 messages and and it's still supposedly over capacity, ...

P.S. Renewed my membership 3 days ago, status still not updated.

I'm not 100% sure if any thing has changed, but I've gotten notifications like that, but it was the other persons in box.

I don't know if this has anything to do with your pm issue, but your membership expired 3/8/15. As of 5 minutes ago your renewal has not been received. When did you renew?

Nothing has changed. I am sure it is related to the vested/non-vested aspect of registration.

There is a difference in mailbox sizes between the two. Hence on of the benefits of being vested.

But if renewed and once transaction occurs. I would think things would revert back to normal.

I think I do remember seeing a renewal issue over the weekend with PayPal.

Any progress on this issue; I liked having access to the paid member areas and would like that back, if that's not too much to ask, ....

Did you renew under a different name? I see the paypal payment but it has not come through in the BRS account as of today. I updated your expiration date, but the logo is still not showing up under your name. OK now it is. Check your email account to see if it is working properly

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back