Paul B's thread

It is different. This is a common red tail filefish in my tank. Totally different fish and shape. :)

I also have this guy.

I am running out of room with my other hobbies so I will have to sell my steampunk stuff for about an eighth of what it sells for in an art gallery.
I have been making live edge tables and now I am making a waterfall table.

Very cool. I get so many compliments on my finished table I decided to make more so I bought 5 more pieces of live edge wood. I also have no room for these so I will probably give them away. :D
New Table.JPG

The table is EPIC! it is something that my wife would LOVE! Any pics of your steampunk? We are adding a master suite and need to decorate.

FishieBusiness. Yesterday someone on another fish forum bought three of the Steam Punk pieces. Two of which are my favorites. Now I have to figure out how to ship them as they are all heavy.

I still have 5 or 6 Steampunk pieces that I would like to move. Most of them are still in the library on display but will come home in about 5 weeks. 2 or 3 are still in a gallery. I don't have room for them so I am selling them for about a third of the gallery price or a little less. In other words, almost for what they cost to build them.

So far since I have been building them I sold 20 or so of them. I just like building them but can't store them all. I keep a few of my favorites and gave some away. :giggle:

Good Morning. Today is my wedding anniversary. 49 years married to my childhood sweetheart who I met when she was 12. No, I didn't date her then because I am not a Perv contrary to popular opinion. I was going out with her older cousin because I am 6 years older than my wife.

She wrote me all through my time in Nam and I married her when she was 18.

This is not our wedding picture.

Neither is this.

This is not her.

This is. I took this in a mirror when she was 18. How could I not marry this?

We will be going here tonight

Last edited:
Last night I spoke at LIRA (Long Island Reefers Assn.) The treasurer asked me to meet him at the Applebees in Commack. I got there at 6:30 and waited for 40 minutes. It started to rain. I didn't have his phone number or know what he looked like.

Eventually he called me to ask where I was. I said Applebees in Commack..........He said I am at the wrong Commack, he is at the Applebees in Brentwood. OK, Like Duh. So it was only 9 minutes away and I went there just in time to eat and get to the place where I spoke for an hour or a little more. I had fun.

Quote Reply

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back