Gone Pepermint

Sparky88

Non-member
These guys will be free to the worst aptsia out break that messages me. Pm me and I'll let you no if you Winn. Happy reefing!!!!

I know freakinrican69 (I think that’s his screen name)was looking for some yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I think he said he had quite a bit, I know he mentioned a LFS didn’t have any in stock yesterday. You’ll have to have people post picks of there outbreaks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey fellow reffers. Plz only pm me pics. These are for a reefer in need not bargain hunters. Max two per person. I will remove thread when they are spoken for.

Hey fellow reffers. Plz only pm me pics. These are for a reefer in need not bargain hunters. Max two per person. I will remove thread when they are spoken for.
Why not just give them away instead of having people send pics of "Who has the worst aptasia"? If were me offering something for free, it's first come, first serve.

Plus if you cant take the time to send a pic you'll probably flake and keep another reefer that needs them without. Do any of the officers now deserving ppl?

Plus if you cant take the time to send a pic you'll probably flake and keep another reefer that needs them without. Do any of the officers now deserving ppl?

Attachments

• apt.png
    apt.png
    829.7 KB · Views: 303
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back