Reef Deal Petco 1st Time Repeat Delivery

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
35% off repeat delivery for ordering of salt mixes from Petco.com I've heard that if you cancel subscription after delivery, they'll honor it again.

Last edited:
I think there's a cool down period where you have to wait a bit before it resets. I made an order back in December and I'm now able to get the discount again.
It's very much like Amazon Prime membership free trial. You signed up then canceled then wait a couple months and resign.

Which Petco salt to each of you buy? All of you have had success, just curious about preferences.

Which Petco salt to each of you buy? All of you have had success, just curious about preferences.
I was using Tropic Marin Pro but due to the shortage I ordered 2 buckets of Brightwell Neo-Marine from Bulk Reef Supply. This is the salt that World Wide Corals uses in their farm and a lot of the bigger names out there.
Neo Marines parameters are almost identical to TMP and is about $50 cheaper per bucket as well.

reef crystal 160g bucket for $20 at petco but can only buy 1 bucket for each account. Since maximum coupon code is only $20 so i mean best deal would be the bucket.

And ifAnd if you get it delivered, not shipped they give you another discount. Only if you order two buckets. Comes out to $48 plus tax for two buckets.

35% off repeat delivery for ordering of salt mixes from Petco.com I've heard that if you cancel subscription after delivery, they'll honor it again.

Thanks for the update Paul I was actually gonna be buying some salt online but luckily I saw your ad of Petco’s discounts

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back