Photo Contest

So... if no one else enters someone will get a free 50 bucks to a sponsor. Sweet!

I am ready to run to someone else's house who can keep SPS alive to enter!

Long time I do not enter on these contests. A couple of weeks ago I was taking pictures of my acros. Let's see if there is one good.

Cheers
Daniel

Photos must be JPEGS, no larger than 800 x 600 pixels, and no bigger than 150 Kb's, try and submit as large of a picture within those limits. If they're not, then may be excluded

I do not know how to reduce the resolution of the picture taken by my phone.

Will it be OK to email it as it is and you guys modify it ?

Thanks
Daniel

Thank you ! I downloaded an app and reduced the picture to 600x800 and around 110-120 Kb

I also had to expend a big chunk of money ... $20... to renew my membership :)

Cheers
Daniel

Thank you ! I downloaded an app and reduced the picture to 600x800 and around 110-120 Kb

I also had to expend a big chunk of money ... $20... to renew my membership :)

Cheers
Daniel
That was a good investment :)

9 days left for entry. Submission ends on April 20th. Click on the link pasted above, read the rules and submit your ACRO photo to biggiepauls33 at bostonreefers dot org for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to one of our sponsors. Voting will be from April 21st through April 27th. Good Luck to all.

9 days left for entry. Submission ends on April 20th. Click on the link pasted above, read the rules and submit your ACRO photo to biggiepauls33 at bostonreefers dot org for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to one of our sponsors. Voting will be from April 21st through April 27th. Good Luck to all.

Picture sent. Let me know if you got it and is all within rules.

Cheers
Daniel

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back