Photographic journal of my new Rimless 120G Cadlights tank- Higor

Coming along nicely! I'm really considering going into a 100g again. I have an empty 50g cadlights that I want to set up but I do miss the 100g dimensions.

Did you build your own canopy or was it made somewhere? Does it move up and down? I want to get something just like that.

Coming along nicely! I'm really considering going into a 100g again. I have an empty 50g cadlights that I want to set up but I do miss the 100g dimensions.

Did you build your own canopy or was it made somewhere? Does it move up and down? I want to get something just like that.

Thanks dude. You know, I only went for a Cadlights tank because I fell in love with the100G you were selling and didn't move fast enough to buy it from you right?! :) You made me spend all this money!!!! LOL :cool:

Canopy was build by me and my dad. Got the custom stand from Cadlights. The Canopy goes up and down and comes out if it needs to. I have it 4" above the tank, but it sways enough for me to do any kind of maintenance with out having to take it out...

[video=youtube;nPEfSMNgw9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPEfSMNgw9g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Your tank is gorgeous!

Thanks man!!!

Higor

Last edited:
Picked up this awesome Torch this weekend from Archit! :)

uploadfromtaptalk1384127155366.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384127180973.jpg

Higor
Sent from my Galaxy S4

Thanks dude! I saw ur PM about the fish, but I realized how small they are and that I probably wouldn't see them often in my tank... :rolleyes:

Dude the torch is awesome! I love the background sound in the video nothing like a little Family Guy.

Hahaha! I have to say I'm a Family Guy "Connoisseurs"!!! :) That torch is a real score. I have to say, Archit will make me go bankrupt!!!

Higor

Thanks dude! I saw ur PM about the fish, but I realized how small they are and that I probably wouldn't see them often in my tank... :rolleyes:

haha they are pretty small.....wicked cool looking though (if your able to see them in your tank :))

Thanks dude. You know, I only went for a Cadlights tank because I fell in love with the100G you were selling and didn't move fast enough to buy it from you right?! :) You made me spend all this money!!!! LOL :cool:

Canopy was build by me and my dad. Got the custom stand from Cadlights. The Canopy goes up and down and comes out if it needs to. I have it 4" above the tank, but it sways enough for me to do any kind of maintenance with out having to take it out...

[video=youtube;nPEfSMNgw9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPEfSMNgw9g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Higor

Oh geez, my bad LOL :rolleyes:

Now it may become the other way around as I really want that tank back again. How much did it cost to make the canopy and how hard was it to build? I live in a apartment and building such thing might have to be very simple for me as I have almost no room.

I think I spent around $70-$80 in materials. Hanging kit I think was around $40-$50 if I remember correctly. My dad is a general contractor, so with him helping me wasn't bad. I have to say the hardest part was matching the color of the stand. I think it took me a week of trial and error :rolleyes:.

Higor

Took my camera out today and took a few shots… Tank is about 6 months old today. I am still battling Bryopsis, but other than that everything is doing really good.

My Ricordia Garden-

My Micromussa and Acan garden-

My Purple Green Torch-

One of my favorite guy in the Tank- Male Blonde Naso (Naso elegans)

His Streamers already start to show! Love it!

Clowns Hosting in Kriptonite Canes-

Love what you did there. What do you have as a cover/ screen over the tank? I need to come up with something like that for my rimless without ruining the rimless look. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the updated pictures, your tank looks amazing!! Awesome coral and fish selection :)

Thanks man!

That tang is awesome! Like your aquascape very much.

He is pretty cool Dong. He is so friendly... The only guy that stays around when I have my hands inside the tank. He keeps brushing against my hand wanting food! :cool:

Higor

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back