Photographic journal of my new Rimless 120G Cadlights tank- Higor

Love what you did there. What do you have as a cover/ screen over the tank? I need to come up with something like that for my rimless without ruining the rimless look. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's clear mesh from BRS and screen frame from Home Depot. I thought it would look bad with the Rimless, but it blend right in...

Higor

I have been quiet for a while, but I have acquired a few new toys these past weeks! :)

Got a deal I couldn't pass on a new Tunze Osmolator to replace my previous faith full Dual float ATO from autotopoff.com. Finally got it installed last night!

After numerous complaint from the wife (and thanks to a couple of raffles from BRS I won at the meetings!!!), also bought an Avast Skimmate Locker- Sweet!

I also upgraded my Reef Keeper Lite to an Elite over this past weekend due to the RKL unit failing.

And for the most exciting part... I should be getting my new Pandora S lights with in a week! :smiley_simmons: Can't wait! FYI, I will be putting my 2 AI Sol Blues+controller along with my 4 T5 retrofit kit for sale soon after I have the new light dialed in.

The tank has changed a bit as well, I will try to upload a few updated shots soon. So much new stuff... It feels like X-Mas in March!!! :cool:

Higor

The tunze ato is a dream.....I love mine! And I'm looking to purchase the SRO waste collector for the same reason, Wife hates the smell!

Xmas in March is fun!

After much debate and research, I got my new Pacific Sun Pandora S this past weekend and finally installed it last night.

Going from 2 AI Sol Blue and 4 T5s to the Pandora S - 2x 145W LED and 4x 39W T5s.

I am running the new lights @ 35% and T5s for 5 hours a day. Still playing around with the color settings, so I am open to suggestion from Hyperion S users out there ;).

Thank you Archit and Yorgos for helping me through the whole transition and putting up with my questions.

Higor

Old lights-

Canopy down and old lights out- A LOT OF WORK!!! Pheww...

[/URL

Last edited:
Thanks brother ;). What color scheme are you running yours?

This is what I am running (I think yours should look the same or similar)
Color Settings1.jpg

Everything has been doing excellent and I really like the way it looks.
Have fun playing around.

Thanks for that Adam.

I will take down Reds and the Amber when I get home. I have been reading around and it seems like too much Red light is detrimental for coral growth and health.

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/blog/red-light-negatively-affects-health-of-stony-coral

No problem. Nice find on the red light information!

also, I re-read what I posted earlier, it sounded bad :) ...so, just in case, to clear things up...when I said "(I think yours should look the same or similar)", I meant the control mechanism screen not that your lights should be set the same as mine hahaha :)

Your tank is looking awesome......that tang is a beast

Back