Photographic journal of my new Rimless 120G Cadlights tank- Higor

Looks beautiful, Higor!

Thank you Chrissy!

No problem. Nice find on the red light information!

also, I re-read what I posted earlier, it sounded bad :) ...so, just in case, to clear things up...when I said "(I think yours should look the same or similar)", I meant the control mechanism screen not that your lights should be set the same as mine hahaha :)

Your tank is looking awesome......that tang is a beast

HAHAHA! COme on man, u know me... None taken :).

now thats a sexy light :cool: congrats on the upgrade

Thanks bro, it's been long time coming ;).

Higor

Last edited:
One of my favorite fish guys.
Male Blonde Naso- Streamers are already showing. Told the wife pretty soon we will need a bigger tank... At least a 180G to 250G :rolleyes:

Yellow Belly Hippo-

I figure I post an overall look of my tank now, it’s been a while and it has changed quite a bit…
Random shots of the tank, bear with me…. I suck taking pics and am planning on getting a macro lens very soon!

Last edited:
My Tube Anemonbe... yeah, they dont move!!!

Chalice Garden...

Last edited:
Both Tangs seems to really get along with each other. They always follow and imitate each other :D.

Last edited:
So, I am moving at the end of this month... just want to document how my tank looks now and later.... I am SCARED!!!!

DSC_0457.JPGDSC_0462.JPGDSC_0463.JPGDSC_0465.JPGDSC_0466.JPG

Higor

Wow, what good growth you've gotten since the last pics (esp on those chalices). Nice tomini tang!

Might wanna document that new light you got running up there :stupid:

Tank Looks great as always!
Yeah, but I really don't want to cause another debate :)

So I've just let it go.... :p

Last edited:
Wow, what good growth you've gotten since the last pics (esp on those chalices). Nice tomini tang!
I know, thanks!!!

I'm actually trying to sell those guys for a while now. Just haven't gotten any fair bids on it....

Higor

Think I just got drool on my phone. Looks great man.
REALLY?!

Thanks allot dude!!!

I sincerely think there are allot better looking tanks than mine here at BRS, but I'll take it :)

It might be one of those things; "U are never satisfied with what u have".... !

Higor

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back