Photographic journal of my new Rimless 120G Cadlights tank- Higor

higorc

Call me IGOR :)
BRS Member
A little about the Setup;

2 AI Sols with 4 T5s sup (2 ATI Coral+ and 2 Blue+) in a custom built floating Canopy
Rimless 120G 48Lx30Wx20H
48Lx30Wx35H 3 door stand – built by Cadlights
½ inch Glass 3 side Starfire w/ tinted back panel
Middle Trapezoid Overflow 2500GPH – Dual returns w/ Speedwave DC-10000 return pump
Vertex IN-100 Skimmer
40W Aqua UV (running 24/7) w/wiper rod
2 Vortechs MP40s – Running Anti-Sync in Reef Crest
Custom made 40G breeder sump/fuge/frag tank (w/PAR38 full spectrum LED)
Finnex HC-0800 Titanium heater
ATO Dual-Float (from Autotopoff.com)
Reef Keeper Lite (RKL) running all the above

Tank has been up and up and running for about a month now. All live stock was transferred from my previous 72G Bowfront setup with the exception of a few corals and Anthias which I bought after.

72G-

Here is a few shots of my new 120G-

A few close up and full shot-

Last edited:
I knew this one was going to be awesome after seeing your 72, but WOW! That is fantastic! Great job!

Thanks guys, it was a lot of work!

Still a work in progress... I mean, as if it ever ends! :) :p

Looking good man! Makes me want to get a bigger tank again (not that I haven't been thinking that for a while now).

What do you do with the canopy when you need to get in the tank? Does it swing up or something? Think you might have mentioned it in another thread but I forget.

You're making me want to get a bigger cadlights tank again!!! Really NICE tank! Is that a custom made stand or is it the cadlights one?

You're making me want to get a bigger cadlights tank again!!! Really NICE tank! Is that a custom made stand or is it the cadlights one?

Thanks guys...

Yes, the stand is a custom made reinforced stand with 3 doors by Cadlights. I gave them the specs of how it should be built.

Higor's EVO 3D

Last edited:
Looking good man! Makes me want to get a bigger tank again (not that I haven't been thinking that for a while now).

What do you do with the canopy when you need to get in the tank? Does it swing up or something? Think you might have mentioned it in another thread but I forget.

I kekt it 4" tall... Which allows me to do pretty much anything besides maintanence. For that, it moves enough for me to do anything. I can even remove it any time I want....

Wow everything looks great! I love how nice and neat everything is. I like how you did the wiring on the wall for the reefkeeper.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back