PINK LEMONADE ACRO

Groot

Non-member
Had the frag for about over 8 months thing wont grow. Seems really happy, one of my best polyp extension in my tank. It has crusted pretty good but have no signs of growth.

My Pink Lemonade.

Attachments

• CE101E4E-9DDE-41C6-B537-508F1555BB20.jpeg
    CE101E4E-9DDE-41C6-B537-508F1555BB20.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 168
You can try cutting the tip to induce new tips
I'm going yo hold off for another 8 months lol. I just did that with my with my Blue palmer it was growing pretty good but not branching out at all just one large horn.

Don't forget, some SPS will put more of their energy into growing at the base until they're established. I've had plenty of acros in the past that won't grow outward for months and then one day...BAM!

Also, +1 for cutting the tip.

I cut the base yikes! This thing seems to be happy but doesn’t want to branch out had it for almost a year. I might have fix my ph problem we will see bottoming out at 8.0 now instead of 7.6 so hope it will help with growth.

I'm not sure that's how I would have done it. Now it is going to takes its time to base out and not branch at all. Let's see what happens.

I typically just nip top facing tips or / and sometimes just make several slices with my bonecutters.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back