Sold Pink tipped elegance coral

• Thread starter Deleted member 13027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13027

I have 3 frags of pink tipped elegance available.

$40 firm.

Located in Central NH. Will meet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Aros

BRS Member
Maybe it had something to do with that picture being taken straight from a google search?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishing

Always Learning - I'm Paulo
BRS Member
Maybe it had something to do with that picture being taken straight from a google search?

The reason why I'm asking is because I made full payment for this member which was Granite Estate Coral, and is over 3 months now that he promised me either bring in person or ship to me, and now he is no longer responding my messages. Hope the moderators take care this member. @aresangel @BiGGiePauls33

Aros

BRS Member
Granite state... that explains it. If you used PayPal you should contact them for your money back.

Guy has always been shady to me but calling anyone out on a sale thread gets your comments thrown out.... that’s one thing I don’t understand about this forum. It’s a nonprofit that only adheres to their mission of promoting reefing, but how is letting people get ripped off promotion? It’s having the opposite effect. Beginners here depend on the advice and wisdom of our senior members and if they can’t comment on something peculiar for sale than what’s the point?

Just my 2 cents...

Fishing

Always Learning - I'm Paulo
BRS Member
Granite state... that explains it. If you used PayPal you should contact them for your money back.

Guy has always been shady to me but calling anyone out on a sale thread gets your comments thrown out.... that’s one thing I don’t understand about this forum. It’s a nonprofit that only adheres to their mission of promoting reefing, but how is letting people get ripped off promotion? It’s having the opposite effect. Beginners here depend on the advice and wisdom of our senior members and if they can’t comment on something peculiar for sale than what’s the point?

Just my 2 cents...

Yes I agree with you. Unfortunately that could happen. But lesson learned on my side. I don’t think I will get my money back because he asked me to send as a family. PayPal won’t give money back when we sent like that. I guess he knew what he was going to do. If anyone knows his address. Please send to me. I want to make a report. Thanks

Just my 2 cents...

PasstheTorch

BRS Member
I called this dude out the other day because I smelled a scammer and right after that he locked up all his post and deleted himself..... classic scammer MO.....cheat a few people out and then change your name.

We need the feedback system back 100% so this doesn’t happen.

I love this club but I’ll be damned if I’ll sit here and get my completely justified comments deleted to save the face of a scammer, Where I would never have to make a comment in the first place if you could simply see a sellers rating.... like when I first joined almost 10 years ago.

aresangel

Tim- 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
The reason why we don’t get involved with sales is because it is buyer beware. If we offer help or support in every sale the bod would be inundated with “bought a frag and it died a week later” from newbies, and disgruntled deals. We do have a mod team that handles personal arguments etc. but that team is down to 2-3 active members right now.

Chris did bring up the rating system and we need to see if it is compatible with our new forum host/company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Backwoods Reef
Acro Garden