Ann. Pinky the Bear

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
Aquaillumination hydra 52hds’s. When I take most my pics I put the lights on this preset, the apex is set to dim the LED’s to 80% I find this setting to show the most accurate colors in the picture you would see with your eyes. These are not the setting I run my lights at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
Glad to see it's looking good!
I was hoping you would see this, Pinky’s looking great! Finally starting to see some growth now that it’s settled in. If you ever want a piece of it back let me know or if you need to make any more room let me know [emoji23]

I wish I could keep sps, i have 2 clams thriving and coraline growing everywhere but for some reason my sps just seem to melt away.

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
I wish I could keep sps, i have 2 clams thriving and coraline growing everywhere but for some reason my sps just seem to melt away.
I believe the key thing to keeping sticks is stability in water parameters especially alk. If your not dosing alk/cal your probably getting some large swings doing biweekly water changes. What percentage of your water do you normally change? If you want to keep sticks I would recommend dosing ESV two part alk/ calc the calcium also contains trace elements. Dose a small amount daily to try to keep alk/ calc stable between changes. How long has the tank been setup?

Upcoming Events

Sunday December 29, 2019
December Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Framingham Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA 01702