Planted Tank Stores?

OSA has a large selection of plants, think the largest I have seen in NE. Uncle Neds is great too!

Thanks everyone for the input! I’m doing a half salt half planted build with the IM encore tank. 2, 10 gallons in one tank.

I got some really rare anubias that im trimming if you are into that
I actually might be interested in some
8B9B33C3-34F5-4ACB-A5C0-555B4EC1DC96.jpeg

I live in Malden

If your looking for specific stuff, or rarer plants Han is out of Charlton, and has a online store hansaquatics, and may be able to see in person if you schedule a appointment. I've online ordered from BucePlant a few times, was very happy with them, Florida sellers on ebay can be hard to beat for price, just dip the plants after receiving them. FB groups.... Uncle neds as well I believe, though I haven't been there forever, if Rich is still working there i'm sure they have a variety.

I was HUGE into planted tanks a bit ago, and I made the mistake of liking the expensive stuff. Things like Anubias Nana Petite 'Snow White' I would always buy from wither BucePlant, or H20 Plants. If you want cheap plants and lots of them then go on aquabid and post a wanted for whatever you want. I got a basketball sized clump of java once for free on there. You can also find rarer stuff on aquabid, but trusting them is risky.

https://www.h2oplants.com/ <-- also does youtube so check it out

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back