PLEASE HELP

Do you got a small tank. I think you gunna have to catch and treat if you wanna save them.
I caught the clown and tried treating him with cupramine and he died in 2 days. I’m also going back to school in a few days so even if I caught them I won’t have time to dose the copper, test, and do water changes on a. Qt. As of now I’m just feeding twice a day and the wrasses are happy as ever

I think i have a brand new bottle of polyp labs reef safe ich treatment if u want to come grab it im right in nashua to

Im not sure its polyplab medic its still in the box it was shipped to me in do a bit of reading on it and if u want it u can have it

Im not sure its polyplab medic its still in the box it was shipped to me in do a bit of reading on it and if u want it u can have it
seems like it targets any parasite. Do you happen to go to manchester or salem/derry? if not ill gladly come to you but just curious

Im not really heading out that way today but i will b home all day today if u wanted to come grab it

Will it help with marine velvet? Because I’m almost positive it’s velvet
The only cure for velvet is chloroquine Phosphate and copper. CP is much safer and easier to use. You need to use it in a hospital tank.

I know that you don't have much money, but surely you have $30 to go to petco and get a 20g long tank and a HOB filter. If you do that, I'll give you some CP. I have plenty.

After the treatment of the fish, keep the 20 gallon as a QT tank for incoming fish.

I'd say, If it were me, get some totes, remove the rock, put the corals on a light diffuser DIY frag rack, and maybe get the fish out for treatment. (Smaller tank, less dosage needed) If treatment kills your corals for some reason I'll donate some to you if you pick up.

Guys, as much as people want to help, I wouldn't give him any more fish until he gets a handle on this situation. I'm willing to help as well but I don't want to see more fish die.

Can u just order what you need. I got it realy kiddo. No need to have your hole tank die over some pride. Im sure alot of members like the idear of a young kid in the hobby. @jsak1976. Plz order what he needs and let me no what it cost. I think my cardinals are thr ugliest fish I got. Id like to get rid of them but want them in a good home. Get this cleared up and I'll get ya some fish

Is there a reef safe treatment for Velvet? Not really familiar with Velvet is it the same treatment as ich?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there is none

I have a couple 10 gal tanks around you can borrow if you need.

Guys, as much as people want to help, I wouldn't give him any more fish until he gets a handle on this situation. I'm willing to help as well but I don't want to see more fish die.

Ileas is aware that the parasite will be present in his tank now for awhile and knows putting new fish in right now would not be a good idea.

The polypslab in tank ich treatment is a hit and miss. 99% miss, unfortunately. Polylab does have good products like reefroids and polyp booster.

So I guess my only option to save the last 4 is really to take out all the rocks, or trap them.

Back