potential get together

tobaquarist

Non-member
I currently only have a few small tanks set up but plan on setting up a few more and add a lot of corals and having some nice display tanks, and in addition I have a lot of really neat parrots, and a vivarium ecosystem that has: finches, green anoles, Bahama anoles, long tailed lizards, house geckos, crested geckos, tree frogs, African clawed frogs, albino African clawed frogs, cherry barbs, gold barbs, platinum groumai, Opaline gourmai, gold gourmai, dwarf gourmai, albino paradise fish, paradise fish, female bettas, neon balloon rams, and all live plants some being moss balls, banana plants, mondo grass, green sandy, mini palms, Venus fly traps, Anarchus and several other live plants, and all these live together in harmony and healthily.

Anyways what I am getting at is maybe sometime towards the summer when I have more saltwater reef tanks to show off, I could host a barbecue at my house for BRS member, or have a fund raiser or swap or something, let me know what you all think.

Thanks,
Bobby

Does not sound bad at all..... See wer need people like this in the club, that not only thinks about his tank and himself but thinks about the club too..... I wish my house was big but unfortunately Boston doesn't offer that to almost anyone since it's a crowded city, anyways I'm in! And hopefully the rest of the members will be! Actually maybe with your permission... We can even host a club meeting at your house! Which will make u a very well known guy to the club ... Lol anyways count me in and reserve me a seat and beer! Lol

yeah I would love to have an official club meeting here or multiple ones I have a split level house its in northborough which might be a hike for some people but its just me, my finance, and our pets here and theres plenty of parking, and the T goes to westborough and I'd be willing to take a trip out there and grab some people from it, its only 10min from my house so maybe if theres enough notice people will be able to organize some transportation car pooling or something .

I was talking it over with my finance, and we were thinking of hosting something here maybe in december or maybe early January, I would love for it to be an official meeting, and we could provide food, and stuff, and I'd love to get to know more people from this group and I am in dire need of some mentoring, to set up a nice system and could really use some advice, and help.

Back