Power outage

Started generator in upton at 3:30am

Thank god we have them! 10 hours and no estimated time for power back yet they are still assessing. Make sure you check your oil every 8 hours[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In Tewksbury there saying we won’t have power until 1145 Friday night. My power has been off since 930 last night. Luckily I found a Lowe’s that is getting an order of generators in and ordered one. I should be receiving it around 2pm. No way the tank will last that long without power

Good luck! I hope it holds out until then. Temp and aeration are the biggest things you can watch right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours and still no power. I heard a main power line was torn down hopefully power back tonight.

If start a generator in my neighbors bedroom at 2:36am if my fish room needed it! Make a sandwich while I'm over there.. My lights were flickering all morning and the filters cut out a few times while I was down there. Nerve racking sh.. This snow absolutely massacred trees. I made it to work at about 930 and there was a tree down across the driveway to the house so I cut that up and moved it. 30 minutes later a tree fell and pulled down a power post.. No power at the job.... what a mess it is out there and the trees are still dropping.. bad week of weather here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

12 hours and still no power. I heard a main power line was torn down hopefully power back tonight.

Think I'm around the corner from you on grant rd, power just came back not to long ago. Hopefully u got yours back to, if not soon

Haha yes you are. I’m on woodland North. I just got power also 15 hours on generator. Was one of the best investments ever. Plug it into the house and switch the transfer switches

IMG_9019.JPG

Got the generator set up. This is where my tank is at. Not bad. Nothing dead. I have our fridge freezer hot water heater lights tv router all on and sitting at 44% on the generator. Thing is a beast.
IMG_9017.JPG

Was told I'd be without power for 2-3 days and it kicked back on a few hours ago. Was able to swing home and disconnect the generator. Too bad I bought 5 new gas cans and filled them. $160 bucks I could have spent on the tank lol... Better safe than sorry!!!

I'm all set for the next noreaster on Monday... 30 gallons of gas and a full tank in the generator :rolleyes:

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpY0abDs.jpg

I'm all set for the next noreaster on Monday... 30 gallons of gas and a full tank in the generator :rolleyes:

View attachment 118554

[emoji106][emoji106] make sure you put fuel stabilizer in it gas so it does not go bad if you don’t use it for a while.if your not planning on dumping it in the car [emoji12]

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back