Private Paintball Group

The Ng Thing

Non-member
I'll be hosting a private group Thrusday April 21st from 9am-4pm at PnL Paintball in Bridgewater, MA. Its BYOP if you have your own equipment otherwise rentals go from $45-$80. In addition, I will require a $10 deposit to go toward a field rental. I've got about 7 friends going so far and need at least 3 more to satisfy the min. requirement of 10. Let me know if you can go! All are welcome.

I'll also be going this Sunday (public group) if anyone wants to join me.
-David

im interested I just gotta check if I work that day I might have to rent some equipment I sold my old stuff might be a good time to get back into it the weathers getting nicer. I'll check my availablilty today I'll get back to you.

I'll be hosting a private group Thrusday April 21st from 9am-4pm at PnL Paintball in Bridgewater, MA. Its BYOP if you have your own equipment otherwise rentals go from $45-$80. In addition, I will require a $10 deposit to go toward a field rental. I've got about 7 friends going so far and need at least 3 more to satisfy the min. requirement of 10. Let me know if you can go! All are welcome.

I'll also be going this Sunday (public group) if anyone wants to join me.
-David

Due to schedule conflicts, we'll be doing this a day early. The new date will be WEDNESDAY APRIL 20TH.

Heads up, I will be hosting another one sometime late May/early June. Same format ($10 deposit). Last one was a blast, had 10 people show up & we played ghost town all day.

The next private paintball group will be Friday June 10th at PnL in Bridgewater. I'll require a $10 no later than June 3rd so I can reserve the field. For any details feel free to pm me.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back