!!! Quick Acan Group Buy !!!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
One of my favorite supplier is trying to make some room and I have been called in to see if I can help.

Unfortunately our tanks are already pretty darn full, and the little bit of space that I have left is going to get over-packed with anticipated delivery of A LOT of corals early next week.

That being said, my supplier takes care of me so I'll obviously do my best to take care of them :)

Please let me know if you're interested in buying some nice acan colonies for cheap $$ -- I'll need to put the order in by tomorrow evening latest and the corals will need to get picked up asap as we really don't have much room left.

I'll send pictures with prices and you guys are welcome to cherry pick.

Thanks,

- Archit

I'm interested... holding off on livestock for a while, so I mind as well pick up some coral(s). :)

I'll PM you my email address (think you have it on the store system already, but just in case). PM or email pics/prices.

Thanks.

oh jeez. i'm in.

shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

Lol thanks guys! Can you please send me your email address? I'll send the pictures and prices tonight

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

WoW -- apparently there's wild acro colonies and other goodies in the goodie bag as well! :D

I'm uploading the pics now -- will send them to everyone that sent me a PM with their email addresses.

Thanks guys!

- Archit

Really nice specimens and very good prices. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for some nice Acan or SPS colonies. Thank you, Archit and Love The Reef, for making this opportunity available to us.

Thank you for the overwhelming response guys!

This is now closed. I'll get back to everyone that requested corals.

Congrats to all that were able to participate on some ridiculous deals!!

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back