R.I.P Thread...:(

Scuba_Dave

Non-member
Too bummed to post this last nite. My rose anemone decided to move all the way across the tank....and into my Tunze... :( ...R.I.P.

Ohhhh, that really sucks Dave.

Do you still have a daughter left from when the rose split?

Not any time soon. I am going to build a "rock" out of cement to encase the Tunze - to try to prevent a re-occurence.
The clone from the same Rose has also been missing for about a week now

Guess what?
one of my cleaner is missing!!!
bigcry.gif

Sorry to hear Dave. I am missing one of my clown gobys that I got 3 weeks ago :(
I saw them both in the tank 2 or 3 days after I put them in and have not seen the other one since......unless they are taking turns hidding and sitting in the same spot when out

Sorry for your loss. Last week as I was getting ready to go to work, I see my big bad-a** coral banded shrimp holding my large cleaner shrimp and eating him. :(

I got Robbo a Diamond Goby and a Midas Blenny for his B Day. Within 1 hour the Goby was lying on top of the egg crate there to protect it from jumping out. I put the Goby back in the tank, it was barely alive and probably not going to make it. The hippo took one swipe at it then a Clarke darted out, picked it up and deposited it in the Hodanni carpet anemone. The Midas has never been seen since putting in the tank.
Happy Birthday Robbo!
Next year your getting rock!

Not my week...came home to find the puffer on the floor..... :(
I was moving him this weekend to the 125g, which is totally enclosed

So sorry Dave! That's really depressing......

It must be the season for carpet deaths. One of the cleaner shrimp I bought from the group buy had molted one day last week but couldn't find him anywhere. So I looked in back of the rank and found him dead on the carpet. Do shrimp jump????? Also found one of the cleaner gobies on the floor...too bad red mites and flatworms don't jump.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back