Raffle for a Raffle Thread!!!

What would you like for raffle prizes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Looking back at how we used to work, wow .. it's been a LONG TIME since we did raffles!!!

But I want to ask .. what would you guys like to get for prizes?

Please answer the poll and then also make a post on this thread (any post .. even a simple "I voted" will suffice) so we can put your name in the hat. If you chose "Other", please mention in this thread what you'd like.

We'll pick out a winner on February 16th :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Last edited:
No complaints for a livestock gift certificate or a certain prized coral.....would be very happy with either......but some frozen food would be awesome.

I voted for a gift cert. I like the suggestion above for frozen food too.

Prized coral is nice too (and you always have beauties) but if it is a type I'm not interested in (since I'd not be successful with some types) it would make that specific prize moot for me. Maybe a few choices if it is a coral prize?

Voted gift certificate because you can get whatever you want. Coral. Fish. Food. Equiptnent.

I like the excitement behind the surprise of a Prized Coral... but my practical side made me vote for the gift certificate. :)

Voted for Gc. With the variety of setups that everybody has id say that the winner being able to choose something that works for them would be great.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back