~~ Raffle Thread!! -- what can we do better? ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hello everyone,

Many of you have been here and/or interacted with me in one way or another .. I would like to receive some constructive feedback to make things better.

Please provide feedback to me via email ([email protected]), and you'll be entered into a raffle for $50 LTR Livestock Credit.

Remember, I'm not looking for what we're doing right .. I'm only looking for what we can do to make your experience even better :) And do not be afraid to be harsh; I promise we won't hold anything against you :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Archit,

I figure I would ask the questions below so that answers could be viewed by all.

Multiple suggestions = multiple raffle entries?

Same email or separate email for different topics?

Not that I have a laundry list or anything close!

Thanks.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Absolutely! Very valid questions. It's one entry per user, regardless of # of suggestions provided.

It's more for us to serve our fellow reefers better. I have received multiple emails already (thanks guys! I'll reply to everyone shortly! ) and some very valid points.

My goal is to get a laundry list, prioritize things, and tackle as many of them as possible during the slow(er) summer season :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I stopped in today to check the place out for the first time as well as pick up my ebay purchases. Thanks for the great corals and great prices. I also emailed my thoughts for the raffle.

I stopped in today to check the place out for the first time as well as pick up my ebay purchases. Thanks for the great corals and great prices. I also emailed my thoughts for the raffle.

Thank you and you are most welcome!! :)

Lets plan to close this raffle thread on Wednesday (7-9-14) and then we'll be on our way to implement as many of the suggestions provided as we can :)

Oh yeah, and we can announce the winner before next weekend's sales ;)

- Archit

This raffle is now closed! :)

Thank you sooooooo much for the great suggestions everyone!!! If I haven't gotten back to you yet, I apologize; things are getting pretty busy over here and I promise to get back to everyone by eod tomorrow :)

I'll announce the winner tomorrow night as well.

Thank you again for your great, thoughtful suggestions! We'll do our best to follow up on each and every one.

Thanks,

- Archit

whoops!! sorry guys -- got a little busy so didn't get a chance to pick the winner earlier :cower:

The winner of the raffle is .............

Mike Bulat :applouse:

Congrats Mike! I'll add $50 to your account for future use.

As a token of our appreciation for all the time everyone spent to help, I'll add $10 to everyone else's account that sent us suggestions :) In-case I can not find or link your account to your email on our system, I'll send you an email to confirm.

Thank you again everyone!

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back