Rainbow Yumas - Worth $$?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoralFarm

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hi everyone,
I have a few of these rainbow Yumas and I was wondering how much they are worth? I can't find them available online anywhere. Thanks for your input!

3" Rainbow Yuma - I'm guessing $100? Too low?
1/2" Babies $50?

What do you think the fair retail value would be? They are not for sale I'm just trying to get a value for the future.
Thanks again

Attachments

• may2020-54.jpg
    may2020-54.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 283
  • may2020-43.jpg
    may2020-43.jpg
    637.8 KB · Views: 278
only worty what someone is willing to pay for it.

Pricing is a hard thing in this hobby and any really.

Alot to consider.

Are you selling for profit ? What did you pay for the Yuma? What do you think its worth?
Who are you selling it to and why?
Are you trying to get top dollar? Are you wanting to share it with another at the same price you paid? Did someone give it to you for a deal and you wanna pass it on? Did you over pay for it and you wanna recouped some money? Is it splitting like crazy and you just wanna give it away? Do you need to sell it to feed your family? Are you running a business have overhead and need to keep a 200% profit margin to stay in the black? Etc etc...

Just noticed who posted this... your a business so I assume you are following some sort of business model for pricing corals far above my head

price is average and fair for yumas like these.. many fetch higher prices but are quite different.
We sell them for $40-$60 depending on size.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I honestly had no idea what they sell for. I've been selling them at $120 and people have been buying them up.

I hope the people who paid $120 to you didn't read this thread knowing that your guessing price is $100 and they could've bought one for $40. :rolleyes:
To be blunt, as a business man. You should've never asked how much something you selling is worth especially when you've already have a set price. I just don't get it.

I finally found them online. Here's the same ones I have...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200601-093523.png
    Screenshot_20200601-093523.png
    766.3 KB · Views: 171
I hope the people who paid $120 to you didn't read this thread knowing that your guessing price is $100 and they could've bought one for $40. :rolleyes:
To be blunt, as a business man. You should've never asked how much something you selling is worth especially when you've already have a set price. I just don't get it.

If you read my post you would understand that I asked about what price other people have seen them for sale at ...not what I should sell them for. I'm not here to debate the price I've set on them. As others have said it's my choice what I'd list them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back