Free RBTAs and Green fuzzy shrooms

image.jpg

Attachments

• 81DBB558-B9BA-4357-820D-2F13B2C02167.jpeg
    81DBB558-B9BA-4357-820D-2F13B2C02167.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Must be a paid member. I have 10 rbta and plenty of shrooms. Pickup in Middleboro, Ma.
Good morning fishiebusiness sorry to bother you. what’s the temperature of your tank if you don’t mind I ask of your big fish tank with the rainbow bubble tip anemone’s. only asking so I can keep my Anemone tank at the same temperature

Good morning fishiebusiness sorry to bother you. what’s the temperature of your tank if you don’t mind I ask of your big fish tank with the rainbow bubble tip anemone’s. only asking so I can keep my Anemone tank at the same temperature
Pm sent

heres the ones i got from you they are beautiful and i cant wait to add to my nem tank. thanks again man

View attachment 182658View attachment 182659
I got some from him as well. he’s an awesome reefer. awesome dude. Except my tank crashed. I was away for three days. and i got home and my saltwater tank Starts smelling bad.
I was so sad. because of the heat wave and we live on the third floor. and we had the air conditioner off while being away for 3 days I was so sad that I said to myself next time I’m gonna leave the air conditioner on. But yeah his anemones are beautiful

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back