Ready, Set, Bid! New eBay Auctions Now Live!!

Discussion in 'Frag Freaks' started by Frag Freaks, May 5, 2017.

1. Frag Freaks

Frag Freaks BRS Sponsor

Hi All,

We just launched another exciting round of eBay auctions for your bidding pleasure. We are now live and have a total of 30 auctions up for grabs with a good variety from zoas to SPS.

Please take a moment to check out the following link and see what we have for sale:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/fragfreaks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from

You may pick-up your winnings via an appointment or we can ship to your door for either $14.99 for our Northeast customers (free over $99) and $39.99 for our customers outside the Northeast regions (free over $249).

Here is a sneak peak of what is listed. Good luck everyone! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

[​IMG]

2. Frag Freaks

Frag Freaks BRS Sponsor

These are ending tonight. Don't miss out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. s_kelley

s_kelley Well-Known Member Moderator BRS Member

Did I miss all of these? Jeesh!

4. Frag Freaks

Frag Freaks BRS Sponsor

I guess so lol. We are planning on launching another round of 30 next Thursday.

s_kelley likes this.
  5. s_kelley

s_kelley Well-Known Member Moderator BRS Member

Hint hint....zoa, acans, favia!

Frag Freaks likes this.
  6. Frag Freaks

Frag Freaks BRS Sponsor

Been looking to get in a large new order of acans soon. Not sure if they will be in before auction time.

7. aresangel

aresangel Well-Known Member BRS Member

Are you allowed to post on the reef talk forum or sale forum as a heads up. I tend to brows those and every now and the. I check the sponsor forums... but I too always see the auctions a day or two after they close!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Frag Freaks

Frag Freaks BRS Sponsor

I am not sure if we are allowed or not but since we have our own dedicated forum we feel it is best to post here rather than flooding the other forums with commercial posts.

One option would be to visit our website and get on our mailing list as we will send out emails when the auctions go live. We are actually working on taking some new pictures to potentially post tomorrow night.