Rebuilding!

Spaceman

BRS Sponsor
Officer
BRS Member
As some reefers know I shut down my reef in November after 2years of running for personal reasons but had to do it. Tank was a clown fish harem tank with 17 own fish and tons of anemones. I stared the tank a month ago with totally different outcome wanted. Decided sps and zoas! Tank is a custom 240g 60x30x30 sump was under tank when a harem tank but decided for ease and needing more room its now I'm my basment and went from 40 breeder to a 150g sump and I am happy that I did it. Tank had been running for the last few months but decided to start about a month ago and add some fish and start again! Tank has 5 tangs and 2 clowns. Gonna add one more tang and maybe a wrasse or two. But wanted a small load compared to the 40 fish I had in the tank before!
20200513_210134.jpg
Screenshot_20200511-090513_Facebook.jpg
20200511_194800.jpg

As some reefers know I shut down my reef in November after 2years of running for personal reasons but had to do it. Tank was a clown fish harem tank with 17 own fish and tons of anemones. I stared the tank a month ago with totally different outcome wanted. Decided sps and zoas! Tank is a custom 240g 60x30x30 sump was under tank when a harem tank but decided for ease and needing more room its now I'm my basment and went from 40 breeder to a 150g sump and I am happy that I did it. Tank had been running for the last few months but decided to start about a month ago and add some fish and start again! Tank has 5 tangs and 2 clowns. Gonna add one more tang and maybe a wrasse or two. But wanted a small load compared to the 40 fish I had in the tank before!View attachment 140787View attachment 140785View attachment 140786

That fish room is amazing

As some reefers know I shut down my reef in November after 2years of running for personal reasons but had to do it. Tank was a clown fish harem tank with 17 own fish and tons of anemones. I stared the tank a month ago with totally different outcome wanted. Decided sps and zoas! Tank is a custom 240g 60x30x30 sump was under tank when a harem tank but decided for ease and needing more room its now I'm my basment and went from 40 breeder to a 150g sump and I am happy that I did it. Tank had been running for the last few months but decided to start about a month ago and add some fish and start again! Tank has 5 tangs and 2 clowns. Gonna add one more tang and maybe a wrasse or two. But wanted a small load compared to the 40 fish I had in the tank before!View attachment 140787View attachment 140785View attachment 140786

you have such a nice tank

Still can't decide on a ato. Have had tunze for years and never failed have had this neptune for 2 weeks and its failed me twice.. i would trade with anyone if they have a tunze ato and wants the apex ato...
20200609_111520.jpg

Back