Recent Custom 3D Printing Jobs

Frag Freaks

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Thank you to all who reach out for custom 3D printing jobs. I just wanted to share a few of the most recent prints. Please give me a shout if you need anything.

Custom 2" Frag Cost Markers - Snap into Eggcrate
Job1.jpg

SLW Jebao controller holder and an inkbird heater controller holder
Job2.jpg

Triple Voss water bottle holder for dosing.
Job3.jpg

Do you have an in person store? I see you're from plaistow so you're rather close
No I do not. The Plaistow address is incorrect. Can you let me know where you see that? Right now I am not offering an appointment visits as I have no focused on livestock sales only the 3D printed accessories. I hope to get back into livestock at some point this year.

No I do not. The Plaistow address is incorrect. Can you let me know where you see that? Right now I am not offering an appointment visits as I have no focused on livestock sales only the 3D printed accessories. I hope to get back into livestock at some point this year.
Oh it just says it in your profile (From Plaistow nh) and I had known previously you were selling stuff so I was just curious

Oh it just says it in your profile (From Plaistow nh) and I had known previously you were selling stuff so I was just curious
Jeez thanks. I thought I had changed that. I am in Sandown NH now.

So you didnt move too far then huh lol
Not really. I had hoped to have had my new systems full of coral by now but just not quite there. Working on changing that hopefully soon and will open back up to appointment visits.

Not really. I had hoped to have had my new systems full of coral by now but just not quite there. Working on changing that hopefully soon and will open back up to appointment visits.
Exciting! Well I'm in derry so let me know when you're all ready to go!

Hi, do you think you could print a custom overflow box?

Hi sorry for the delayed response I have not been very active this summer. If you are still looking for help please send a PM and we can discuss your job.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back