Reef-A-Palooza New York

FishieBusiness

BRS Member
Its coming back this year to the North East. It is an incredible show!! There are tons of vendors both dry and wet goods. They always have a great line-up of quest speakers. The trip is definitely worth it. You will not be disappointed.
DATE: June 27-28, 2020
VENUE: Meadowlands Exposition Center

355 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, New Jersey 07094

Prices on frags are way more inflated than at the FFM. Then again it is in NJ/NY what else would you expect.
You have to shop around. I found some great deals and also some youtubers that usually take care of you as well with reputable prices & coral. Some stuff was a little to pricey but lesson learned and you move on LOL...

FFM is way better i agree on prices and locals are better quality most of the times...

You have to shop around. I found some great deals and also some youtubers that usually take care of you as well with reputable prices & coral. Some stuff was a little to pricey but lesson learned and you move on LOL...

FFM is way better i agree on prices and locals are better quality most of the times...
I agree the experience was nice and I loved the big name speakers. I cannot day I did not spend some money on frags but gem tangs at $1300 each made me want to faint.

FFM is a far better show
But I definitely won't miss Reefapalooza, lol. Been to the last 4, spend too much every year, and always go both days.(from open to close)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back