Reef breeder lighting

Sdeluca10

BRS Member
Is anyone here operating reef breeder lighting over their reef tank. I’m trying to find the ideal lighting schedule and intensity so corals grow but not so much where I start getting bad algae. I’m yet to find the sweet spot.

I would also be interested in what is agreed to as "optimal settings."
As much fun as it was programing my Reefbreeders the first time - you can only imagine how much I am looking forward to doing it again

If memory serves me correctly, I believe Logan (owner of Reefbreeders) has a template for AB+ somewhere on the website.

I run the reefbreeder 24V2+ over my tank now, and am on the beta test for the wifi board. Logan has the AB+ schedule listed on the website, along with a calculator that will output a spreadsheet for what you are looking for.

Also, best customer service in the market that I've experienced

I run the reefbreeder 24V2+ over my tank now, and am on the beta test for the wifi board. Logan has the AB+ schedule listed on the website, along with a calculator that will output a spreadsheet for what you are looking for.

Can you post here or PM a link to this? I've spent quite a bit of time on the website and have never come across this.

Thanks

whatever the 3 blu channels max is the red whit and green would be set to 10% if max of blue channels. This is my program for my 48” 12” above the water.
1AFFA46F-4AD9-4D1E-81D3-D5CE7D77272F.jpeg

Hi Corey, could you maybe share a copy of your google sheet there? I like what you have done.

How is the wifi board working out for you? I have 3 of these lights on 2 different tanks in the same room and am very much looking forward to these controllers.

How is the wifi board working out for you? I have 3 of these lights on 2 different tanks in the same room and am very much looking forward to these controllers.

I absolutely love it. Finally having a GUI interface to set the light schedule is awesome. Its obviously only really an issue when you're setting the light up the first time, but also nice to be able to mess with it if new people are looking at the tank. Just overall easier than the remote

I absolutely love it. Finally having a GUI interface to set the light schedule is awesome. Its obviously only really an issue when you're setting the light up the first time, but also nice to be able to mess with it if new people are looking at the tank. Just overall easier than the remote

Thank you!

I am running 2 24 inchers over my reefer 350. Each has 140 watts so that's 280w vs. the 240w for the single 48'' unit. They are also 10.5 inches above the waterline using the BOT holders. I am currently running the three blue and purple channels at 60% peak for 7 hours straight. I like your ramp up and down and will probably give it a try, once I get the motivation to tap the remote 500 times.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back